Total Pageviews

Monday, March 5, 2012

Welcome to Vany huber's Blog


These days’ writing a Blog seems to be a very common thing to do. 

I thought about it and decided I could give it a try even if I will be writing in English which is not my first language. I am sure it will be a challenge but I am up for it considering this is a great learning experience in many different ways.


This will be a personal Blog with my own reflections of life.  I take pride on my effort of writing it (even though I don’t really know if anyone other than me would be reading it) anyway it will be open for anyone to write back and give me feedback but know that I will consider eliminating anonymous or disturbing comments as I am aware of some legal consequences that have happen to other people who blog.


So.. If you happen to read it,  I welcome you to my Blog with this quote that has inspired me for many years now:

"Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it!"
~Hellen Keller



ENJOY!

2 comments:

Vany Huber said...

A friend told me that she can't comment on my blog because she can't find where to post the comment.. I have no idea how to fix it yet but I will figure it out soon!

Unknown said...

Mi Vane! Que bonito. Me tomare el tiempo de leerlo. Te mando mil besos xoxo